MT.DERM is an international, innovation and technology driven company based in Germany. We are one of the world’s leading companies in the sector of injecting substances (micro pigmentation, micro needling, tattoo) into the skin. As a company we value technical excellence, teamwork and a commitment to success. With a fantastic level of growth we are looking to reinforce our sales division.
This Challenge calls for a customer orientated
Area Sales Manager & Coordinator (f/m) – United States of America
Full time, based in the US but up to 30% of travelling to the HQ in Berlin, Germany
- As an Area Sales Manager & Coordinator you define and execute the commercial strategy for enhancing the regional market share and the positioning of the assigned product segments with main focus on the product categories: micro pigmentation and micro needling.
- Business development, identification of new customers, strengthening the market awareness of the company’s main brands.
- Coordination and steering of US customers (medical staff, artists, distributors, retailers etc.). Development of long term relationships at all levels of the distribution chain (senior and operational levels). You offer guidance, support and training of local customers and partners.
- You anticipate customer needs and ensure „total customer satisfaction“ by offering the highest sales, product and service quality to partners (specialized trade) and distributors.
- Further responsibilities are: customs clearance and shipping as well as logistics coordination.
- You closely cooperate with the German team and with customer service at headquarters.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Several years work experience in sales preferably in the US
- Able to communicate and manage senior client stakeholders
- Eagerness and experience in successfully growing and partnering with clients
- Proficient English language skills are essential and German would be desirable
- Familiar with current ERP systems and good skills with MS Office
- Customer profiling and sales planning
- High customer and service orientation
- Demonstrate an multi-cultural open minded approach
- A team player and fast learner who is at ease with technology
Please submit your application by email stating your possible entry date as well as your salary expectations: firstname.lastname@example.org, contact: Mr. Martin Brehm.
MT.DERM GmbH | Gustav-Krone-Str. 3 | 14167 Berlin |